"I approach each case with the attention and dedication that a client expects and deserves. Whether large or small, a client's matter is important to them and a priority for me. I strive to be approachable, responsive, and well-reasoned in developing a strategy that is both effective and consistent with the client's goals."
Mr. Milliron develops and implements trial strategy and successfully conducts litigation in a variety of civil matters including banking and collection matters, consumer claims, wrongful foreclosure, business disputes and personal injury cases. He assesses case strength and viability to effectively develop defensive trial strategies limiting liability and damage exposure for corporate and financial clients while prosecuting affirmative claims where appropriate. He provides leadership, direction, and mentorship on highly contested matters. Over the past 15 years, he has earned a strong reputation for successfully completing projects effectively, efficiently, accurately, and on-time, while gaining respect from clients and colleagues.
Provides detailed and reasoned analysis of claims and works diligently to resolve issues and mitigate potential litigation exposure while being cognizant of the costs and business interests involved.
Dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships with good communication and focused advocacy to demonstrate that each client’s legal issue is important and of the highest priority.
University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
– Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.), May 2004
Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
– Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – Business Finance, Business Pre-Law Certificate, May 2001
AWARDS AND HONORS | CERTIFICATIONS
- Named a Rising Star by Texas Monthly magazine, 2014-2018
- Who’s Who in American Law, 2007
- Certified Mediator
BAR ADMISSIONS | PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Texas (admitted May 2004)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (admitted March 2007)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (admitted March 2007)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (admitted August 2005)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (admitted March 2013)
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (admitted August 2014)
- American Bar Association 2004 – Present
- Houston Bar Association 2004 – Present
- State Bar of Texas 2004 – Present
HOBBIES & SPECIAL INTERESTS
Nathan enjoys working out, reading, traveling, cooking and sampling wines.