My clients describe me as diligent, responsive, and prepared, I assist clients in all manner of complex business bankruptcy matters.
● Graduate of both a top-20 nationally ranked undergraduate institution and law school
● Former law clerk to a United States Bankruptcy Judge
● Experience in both core business bankruptcy matters and insolvency-related litigation
● Represents debtors, creditors, chapter 7 trustees, and liquidating trustees in bankruptcy matters
● Prior experience representing high-net wealth international clients and real estate project developers.
I have experience representing debtors, creditors, chapter 7 trustees, and post confirmation liquidating trustees in bankruptcy courts across Texas and the US. Having served as a law clerk for multiple years for a United States Bankruptcy Judge, I have a unique insider’s perspective on how to best advocate for my clients in order to get results.
Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, TN, J.D., Law and Business Certificate
Rice University, Houston, TX, B.A. Economics, Managerial Studies
State Bar of Texas
State Bar of New York
United States District Court for the Southern, Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
American Bankruptcy Institute
National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
Houston Bar Association – Bankruptcy Section
Houston Area Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
Houston Young Lawyers Association
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Away from the office, Alex can be found on the golf course or attending various St. John’s School and Rice University alumni events around Houston. He also enjoys travel and dining around town at many of Houston’s fine restaurants with my family and exercising with my chocolate Labrador retriever.